[Vk5-wx-sonde] Saturday's sondes

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Fri Apr 20 18:11:22 PDT 2018

... not sure.

The last update replaced an older http library with a newer one which
exposes some more information about what happens when I push data to
Habitat.
HTTP error code 409 means "The request could not be completed due to a
conflict with the current state of the target resource". What this means in
the context of uploading data to Habitat i'm not sure.

I'll find out.

- Mark