[Vk5-wx-sonde] Friday night sonde...971

Tim VK5ZT tim at vk5zt.com
Sat Dec 15 18:19:23 PST 2018

The phantom sonde-snatcher strikes again...

Despite a perfect landing zone alongside a road there was no sign of the
971 sonde after about half an hour of scouring the countryside!

It is also possible it was draped across the road and was rounded up by
a local passing through.

I gave up when the drizzle got too heavy...

Cheers

Tim VK5ZT