[Vk5-wx-sonde] auto_rx update 2018-06-28 - added basic web interface

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Mon Jul 2 06:15:55 PDT 2018

I've just pushed a few more updates to the web interface (v20180702),
making it a little bit cleaner. From the pull request:

   - Multiple sondes now have different colours
   - Sonde following (on the map) can now be disabled.
   - The scan results display can be hidden (Suggestion from VK5ZT).
   - Telemetry data is now displayed in a table (using tabulator.js)
   - Added ESRI Satellite imagery to map.
   - Added initial SDR task list indicator at top of page (need to move
   this into a table eventually)
   - Added sondehub link to telemetry ID field in table, if habitat_enabled
   is true.

Uploads to habitat now go via the sondehub.org server (hosted on AWS),
which will help us gather sonde telemetry data to develop some better
visualisations and metrics of radiosonde flight paths.

You should just be able to run 'git pull' and restart for the updates to
work.

73
Mark VK5QI