[Vk5-wx-sonde] well done Horus49

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Sat Jul 14 05:03:58 PDT 2018

I've finished these updates, and pushed them to the github repo:
https://github.com/projecthorus/horusbinary
There's also a new windows package here:
http://rfhead.net/horus/horusbinary_20180714.zip

Log files are now written to telemetry.log (the received telemetry) and
horusb_debug.log (all the logging messages). Logging is enabled by default,
as I want to make sure I can catch any possible errors that may occur!

Hopefully I'll get another RS41 up in a few weeks time (probably last
weekend in July) so we can try this out again and see what happens when we
have 10 receivers hammering the Habitat server.

73
Mark