[Vk5-wx-sonde] new decoder

Steve vk5st at iinet.net.au
Fri Jun 22 23:58:51 PDT 2018

  no luck getting this going

slill using lubuntu 17.10

cant install latest freedv due to dependency issues
freedv wont go in coz it wants libc6 >= 2.27
libcodec2-0.8 wont go in coz it wants libc6 >= 2.27
  libc6_2.27.-3_amd64.deb   wont install ????
package just hangs with no complaints, but does nothing

may have to force the upgrade to 18.04 on the weekend

There will be a re-programmed RS41 going up on the AREG/Horus launch on
the 30th of June.
It'll be running the 'Horus Binary' 4FSK modem. At the moment we only have
a linux-based demodulator for this, information on which is here:

Tried following the instructions on my main box , l   , now wx-sonde
decoder not working anymore as well :(