[Vk5-wx-sonde] Tonight's Sonde (N3710309)

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Sat May 12 18:44:15 PDT 2018

I've recovered both *309 and *344. Watched *344 land.

The property owner for *309 was very friendly, had no issues whatsoever
about me walking in to grab the payload.
At the *344 property, different story - they were very suspicious, but
after explaining what was going on they let me walk in with their son and
recover the payload.

73
Mark VK5QI