[Vk5-wx-sonde] Tonight's Sonde (N3710309)

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Sat May 12 20:43:12 PDT 2018

Thanks to Michael Wheeler (one of the other auto_rx developers), we now
have the domain sondehub.org, which by default forwards to the online
tracker.

There are a few other neat features too:

Link straight to a sonde on the habhub tracker: http://sondehub.org/N3640344
(note that this will only work for sonde flights up to a few days old).
Link to a sonde track on aprs.fi: http://sondehub.org/aprs/N3640344  (This
will work for sonde flights going back to about a year).

I'm thinking of getting some business cards made up with a link to
sondehub.org, with a spot where I can write in the sonde ID, as something
to give to property owners.

73
Mark VK5QI