[Vk5-wx-sonde] N3820813 recovered

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Fri Nov 16 19:03:10 PST 2018

OK, so Liam was up talk to the farmer while I'm guessing you came in from
the north. He went to go recover it to find it had gone.

This is why it's a good idea if those that are going to go chase a sonde
let everyone on the list know, and also 'announce' your presence on the
tracker using the chase car position upload functionality (available in
chasemapper, on the tracker.habhub.org website, and via a few android and
iphone apps).

73
Mark