[Vk5-wx-sonde] N4021285

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Tue Oct 9 15:23:33 PDT 2018

Kalibrate won't help you here in SA anyway, as we don't have any GSM
signals left.
You're better off using the LTE method I describe here:
https://gist.github.com/darksidelemm/b517e6a9b821c50c170f1b9b7d65b824

If you're using a RTLSDR.com v3 dongle, then you can probably just set the
PPM offset to 0 and not worry about it, as they seem pretty good.

Cheers,
Mark