[Vk5-wx-sonde] Wednesday night sonde ###945

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Wed Oct 17 17:13:55 PDT 2018

It does work OK with a touch screen - I use it on an iPad in my car. There
are a few quirks when using it in this way, but it's definitely usable.

The next feature to add is the 'auto-route' button, that gives you driving
directions to the landing site :-). ( This will return net connectivity
mind you...)

Cheers,
Mark

Sent by means most mobile.