[Vk5-wx-sonde] Wednesday night sonde ###945

Liam Gunning liam.gunning at icloud.com
Wed Oct 17 18:07:35 PDT 2018

Thought I’d put my 2 cents in on this as well.

Have been using Chasemapper in google chrome on a Surface 3 tablet pc. No problems with touchscreen. Works great!

If no one else is going to get this mornings sonde, I might go for a hike and look for it after work. Depending on what time I can finish.... Sonde should be transmitting until around 7ish this evening.

Regards,

Liam VK5LJG

Liam Gunning
liam.gunning at icloud.com