[Vk5-wx-sonde] The next few sondes

Steve vk5st at iinet.net.au
Sun Sep 23 14:02:41 PDT 2018

Hi Peter , I will be watching , and have a look after work if there not
reported found,

did you get the one (#262)  from Koch's near Moculta ? , I went up the
hill with their lad on Sunday but couldnt' find it.

Sorry to hear you missed the one you were chasing Liam , its tragic when
you are so close but cant get to them .

Steve..//

PS - I'm usually monitoring Barossa or Mt Beevor repeaters when not able
to go out..