[Vk5-wx-sonde] The next few sondes

P Wegener (VK5PW) vk5pw at internode.on.net
Sun Sep 23 17:48:14 PDT 2018

Thanks Peter

The last one I chased came down across the Dutton road , before I got
there a motorist stopped and picked up the reflector, (the string was
still across the road) , then a local farmer

picked up the sonde and string and went driving off to the paddock he
was sowing , I did not know how the sonde was moving locations at that
stage , but he had it in his ute. Then

Tony VK5FGMH also arrived and we chatted to the farmer who was happy to
had over the sonde , in exchange for some bottles of wine.

Regards

Peter