[Vk5-wx-sonde] Saturday Morning Sonde

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Fri Apr 26 01:09:45 PDT 2019

I'll probably be heading out to invade the Barossa guy's turf tomorrow
morning.
Have made some small changes to Chase-mapper that need testing in a
real-world situation.

The main changes are:
- Addition of a map scale bar on the bottom left.
- Added a log output, which saves chase car positions (while moving >
10kph), balloon telemetry, and predicted flight paths. The idea being I
will eventually implement a 'replay' ability. I also want to look at how
the predicted flight paths during the chase compare with the final flight
path.

Cheers,
Mark VK5QI