[Vk5-wx-sonde] Mystery sondes

Erich Heinzle a1039181 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 22:13:05 PDT 2019

Yes, as indicated yesterday, the bearing soon after launch was about 330
from lobethal, and unusually weak, and remained at fairly low elevation
relative to the usual locally launched variety.

My kerberosSDR just arrived. I now need to organise yet another flavour of
usb power cable to power it.....

Regards,

Erich
VK5HSE