[Vk5-wx-sonde] Mystery sondes

Liam Gunning liam.gunning at icloud.com
Thu Apr 11 00:53:16 PDT 2019

Hi Steve,

I have raw data files for 17 of the encrypted sonde flights. 6 from Monday, Didn’t play with it on Tuesday, 5 from yesterday and 6 from today.

I don’t think that’s all of them as I only stated looking at these after I lost the morning BOM sonde signal.

There was some patterns starting to emerge with consistent launch times and frequencies. They always seemed to have 2 in the air at a time and would be sending another up as soon as one was out of range.

I’d reckon there’s a few farmers paddocks full of sondes somewhere!

Regards,

Liam VK5LJG

Liam Gunning
liam.gunning at icloud.com