[Vk5-wx-sonde] Today's RS41-SGMs

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Wed Jul 3 03:49:57 PDT 2019

There's also definitely a few improvements I'm going to need to make to
auto_rx to make what we did today a bit easier. Both Liam and I were
editing the station.cfg to select the sonde we wanted to track using the
whitelist. I'm sure I could expose a few settings in the web interface to
make that easier, but It's going to take a fair bit of work for that to
happen.

There's also some improvements that could be made in Chasemapper, things
like the 'sonde recovered' marker, and better handling of multiple sondes
on the map. Again, this all takes time...

73
Mark