[Vk5-wx-sonde] GFS Wind Model Downloader Updates

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Thu Jun 13 01:24:49 PDT 2019

For those of you that are running ChaseMapper for balloon chasing, please
note that the NOAA GFS model has recently (yesterday) had an update which
changes the paths used to access the wind model.

I've update the get_wind_data.py script in my cust_predictor_wrapper
repository - you will need to download and overwrite your copy of
get_wind_data.py with the latest version, which is available here:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/darksidelemm/cusf_predictor_wrapper/master/apps/get_wind_data.py

The predictions on sondehub/habhub and predict.habhub.org are also
currently inaccurate, due to the model updates. This is being worked on,
but is out of my control so I don't know when it will be fixed.

73
Mark VK5QI