[Vk5-wx-sonde] RS41-SGM Launch Campaign

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Fri Jun 21 07:29:37 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I've been informed that there will be 2 weeks of RS41-SGM launches from Pt
Wakefield, starting from this coming Monday. Hourly launches Monday through
Friday, starting sometime in in the morning. Encryption *should* be off,
but if you spot launches with encryption ON, then let me know...

Predictions from the Pt Wakefield launch site are available here:
https://rfhead.net/sondes/ptwakefield/

Monday looks reasonable, then it gets bad for a while... If the predictions
look good for later in the week I'll be taking a day off work to go chase!

Good Hunting...

73
Mark VK5QI