[Vk5-wx-sonde] RS41-SGM Launch Campaign

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Mon Jun 24 01:34:36 PDT 2019

Congrats Steve! I was spectating from work :-)

Looks like the launch times were 23:00 through 06:00Z  (08:30 through 03:30
local), launching on the UTC hour.

The frequencies and first observed time for today were:

23:11 - 402.1
00:50 - 402.3
01:34 - 402.7
02:13 - 402.2
03:15 - 402.4
04:42 - 402.6
05:09 - 402.8
06:07 - 402.2

Will be interesting to see if they follow the same pattern tomorrow. I may
try and get Wednesday afternoon off work. Thursday and Friday are going way
too far.

73
Mark VK5QI