[Vk5-wx-sonde] P1130071 Recovered

Liam Gunning liam.gunning at icloud.com
Tue Mar 19 21:29:18 PDT 2019

Hi All,

Recovered radiosonde P1130071 this morning.

Landed near a strawberry farm just outside of Charleston.

The farmer was very happy it didn’t land on his crop and was pleased that I turned up to take the bits and pieces.

On the way home went to get P1220527. Thought I had just enough time to find it before shutdown.

While heading towards it picked up the signal and figured it was near by. So followed the gps coordinates and it was in someone’s house. There was a few antennas up so I suspected that whoever lives there had recovered it.

Regards,

Liam VK5LJG

Liam Gunning
liam.gunning at icloud.com