[Vk5-wx-sonde] radiosonde_auto_rx v1.1.2 released

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Sun May 26 00:17:54 PDT 2019

Hi all,

The RS41-SGM changes that were in the testing branch have now been merged
across into the master branch and properly released. Hopefully we'll be
seeing more RS41-SGMs over the next few weeks!

If you're running the testing branch (1.1.2-beta1), you can now switch back
to the master branch (git checkout master) and update as usual.

It also looks like we have a new auto_rx station in the Adelaide area -
NARZ_AUTO_RX - anyone know who this is?

Finally, does anyone have any contact details for VK5FJGM? Once his station
is up-to-date, we'll have complete coverage across the state for humidity
and burst-timer data.

73
Mark VK5QI