[Vk5-wx-sonde] Upcoming RS41-SGM launches

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Sat May 18 03:25:09 PDT 2019

OK, I've made a page with predictions for Pt Wakefield:
https://rfhead.net/sondes/ptwakefield/

This will show the next 5 days of predictions, with hourly predictions each
day from 8AM to 2PM (might extend that). I'm still running predictions for
weekends, so check the dates on each prediction carefully. This is a fairly
complex prediction scenario, so I'm still working out a few bugs. We'll see
how it goes over the next few runs.

I'm assuming a 5m/s ascent rate, 23km burst, and 6m/s descent rate. I'll
update that once I get more information on launch parameters.

73
Mark VK5QI