[Vk5-wx-sonde] auto_rx v1.2.2, fixing RS41-SGM decoding

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Tue Oct 29 04:53:37 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I've pushed a few patches into the master branch (now v1.2.2) which fixes:
- Issues with multiple iMet callsigns being reported for one sonde, due to
the way we now report the 'actual' frequency of the sonde.
*- Issues decoding unencrypted RS41-SGMs, due to an error in handling the
'encrypted' field from the decoder. (This is why we've only been seeing
VK5NTM reporting signals from the Pt Wakefield sondes)*

I've also changed the way frequency is reported in the APRS packets, to
report the *actual* frequency of the sonde, not the 'nominal' (i.e. nearest
10 kHz) frequency.

Please update when convenient!
A 'git pull' and restart of auto_rx is all that is required for this update.

73
Mark VK5QI