[Vk5-wx-sonde] M2630263 Recovered

Steve vk5st at iinet.net.au
Wed Sep 25 02:00:53 PDT 2019

Good on you Paul,
  I was going to stay for a chat but then decided to jump over the hill and
chase the next one,
I got into position to see it float over my head an land nearby. , so
M2630219 was recovered ,  I then got into a position to see
M2630197 land into a gully about 800 metres away , hopefully the sheep
over there don't eat it.,
not sure what happened with the last one, my tracker lost the signal and
never re-acquired it before landing.

Steve..//