[Vk5-wx-sonde] Fwd: [HORUS] Not-So-High-Altitude Balloon Launch - 8th August 11AM, now from Auburn

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Fri Aug 7 01:23:29 PDT 2020

Hi all,

An update to this launch:

Currently the balloon flight path predictions from Buckland Park are not
looking safe for a launch. As such, we will be moving the launch to the
Auburn Town Oval, which is located here:
https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/34%C2%B001'43.6%22S+138%C2%B041'28.8%22E/@-34.028763,138.6891443,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m6!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d-34.0287625!4d138.6913334

The new launch time will be 11AM, and we are aiming to be on-site sometime
between 10 and 10:30AM. As this is a public site visitors are welcome, but
take careful note of the current weather forecast and dress accordingly!

Telemetry frequencies are un-changed from below, it will just be a bit more
difficult to receive from Adelaide.

73
Mark VK5QI