[Vk5-wx-sonde] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: auto_rx v1.4.0 released

Paul Roehrs paul.roehrs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 15:35:35 PST 2020

Thanks Mark.
Since my last email auto_rx has been reporting my rtl_sdr as failed and
still does when I replace it with another one and I tried all 3 that i
have.  Its about time I replace the SD card anyway so I will start with
a new OS as well. Low priority right now and I have ordered some new SD
cards so it will probably be a week or 2.

73
Paul