[Vk5-wx-sonde] VK5NTM Small Balloon Launch Sunday

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Sat Jul 11 16:49:03 PDT 2020

Yeah, that's because the horus modes have been removed from freedv in the
latest Git...
It's also going to be very difficult to revert to an older version, because
the freedv build scripts compile codec2, which also has had horus support
removed.

If you were able to setup FreeDV on linux, you could try getting the new
GUI going: https://github.com/projecthorus/horus-gui#usage
However you do need to be sure you are using python 3.7 or newer  (e.g.
open a terminal, run 'python3' and check what version you have).
Newer linux distros should be OK.

Cheers,
Mark...