[Vk5-wx-sonde] Warning - sondehub predictions broken

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Tue Feb 2 23:18:36 PST 2021

Be warned that the predictions on tracker.sondehub.org (and habhub.org for
that matter) and the 'online' predictions on the latest version of
chasemapper should be considered untrustworthy at this point.

There is an issue with the servers which produce that prediction data, and
as a result both habhub and sondehub trackers are using wind data which is
very very out of date.

If you are using the offline predictions with chasemapper, this will all
work fine. The predictions at rfhead.net/sondes/ should also continue to
work correctly.

73
Mark VK5QI