[Vk5-wx-sonde] Sondehub & Chasemapper Recovery Reporting

Paul Roehrs paul.roehrs at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 22:46:51 PDT 2021

Thanks Mark for all your hard work.  I have shut down much home sonde
tracker as I will soon be going away for an extended period.  I have
enjoyed watching at least 5 sondes fall out of the sky thanks to
chasemapper and I have also given a few other people the experience of
seeing them also.  I will probably not set up the station again as I
will need the time to follow other aspects of my hobby.  Thanks for all
the fun and enjoy your sonde chasing

73
Paul
VK5NE