[Vk5-wx-sonde] Wednesday night sonde ###945

P Wegener (VK5PW) vk5pw at internode.on.net
Wed Oct 17 17:05:05 PDT 2018

Mark  , the chase mapper page , does that support touch screen , with
the icons , not that I have one yet for this.

The distance feature I was referring to, was were you put the cursor
between 2 points and get the distance

I was planning on going out this morning but it appears it will be too
far south for me to worry about.

73

Peter