[Vk5-wx-sonde] Mystery sondes

Lachlan Stewart lachlan.aerospace at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 20:30:08 PDT 2019

Just a thought but does anyone have an idea on the timing of these mystery
sondes.
I go past Pt Wakefield pretty regularly, so if I knew the approximate
launch schedule I might be able to df a couple.

It might be handy if auto_rx could log these mystery ones, just not decode
or report them, purely for launch timings.