[Vk5-wx-sonde] P4750104

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Tue Mar 19 00:05:56 PDT 2019

OK, I can confirm that todays sonde was recovered by Erich VK5HSE, and it
reappearing on the map later on was also him. He hasn't been able to sign
up to the mailing list due to the ongoing issues.
Not sure about the previous days sonde.

The list admin (Bob) is aware of the signup issues, and is going to
re-create the list and add everyone to it again at some point in the next
few days.

73
Mark VK5QI