[Vk5-wx-sonde] radiosonde_auto_rx release v1.1.0

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Fri May 17 18:21:50 PDT 2019

The fsk_demod decoder is just an alternate way of demodulating the
radiosonde signal (though yes, it is the same base decoder that the Horus
4FSK stuff is derived from).

It has advantages in better tracking of drifting radiosondes, but since the
RS41s don't drift enough to cause issues, there's no performance
improvement. Works a lot better on Graw DFM09 sondes, which are common in
europe.

73
Mark