[Vk5-wx-sonde] radiosonde_auto_rx release v1.1.0

Steve vk5st at iinet.net.au
Fri May 17 18:10:16 PDT 2019

This sounds great , I just updated my home systems ,hopefully I ddid it
right.

I haven't been around while any SGM's are flying lately.

The balloon position is hardly needs to be top secret , especially now
that we know where they are coming from..

Some of the guys in the mid north seem interested , hopefully if the
encryption is removed we can do a little more litter removal.

and maybe more landings closer to home.

what is the FSK decoder  for  ? horus via the auto rx system ?

Steve