[Vk5-wx-sonde] Fwd: radiosonde_auto_rx v1.5.1 release - New Web Interface

Steve vk5st at iinet.net.au
Mon Apr 5 18:40:07 PDT 2021

As usual my lack of luck held true

complete failure when trying to update my raspi3 to buster
all seemed to be going well untill reboot, then all hell breaks loose
totally lost the desktop gui and vnc capability
hdmi output also seems to have failed
os still boots on different hardware, but only to command prompt.
only way to connect now is via ssh which still works

very unhappy  , I should have left it at 1.5